Thursday, May 17, 2007

Lost Dinner and Dr's

I came home with the intention of cooking up a steak and fresh asparagus from Annie's parent's.
I guess I got over it.
I wish snothead would go away, I may be begging my old Doc to take me back because at least he would have me well in short order. He knew I didn't like meds, or routines, he would kick my ass with some antibiotics so I only needed them for a week, or less.
Hot Doc, and Lezzy Doc (the one I saw this time) don't know these things about me. They also don't listen. I hate to say a man knows me better than 2 women. Geeeze.
Snothead is going to bed, and percolating on calling old doc tomorrow.

3 comments:

Syd said...

Doctors who won't listen really piss me off.

i used to be me said...

My sinuses ache just thinking about it. Go back to old doc and get well.

Ranni said...

I keep saying I'm going to go see a doctor about my sinuses (and this abcessed tooth) but when I go to pick up the phone, I think about all the doctors I've been to that don't listen. And then I put the phone back down. Ugh.

Go see your doctor and make them listen. (I know, but that's what I keep hearing....) Feel better soon!