Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Flo and The 7 Freaks

I'd forgotten about a few of these, but they've all been to visit lately.
Headachey
Crampy
Sleepy
Bitchy
Sensitive-y
Clumsy
Stupid as Shit-y
So nice to have unexpected company, they inconvenience you and then blame you for not being happy.
Headachey and Crampy are here for an extended stay it seems, I'll deal.
Sleepy kinda comes and goes, maybe I should pay more attention to her.
Bitchy and Sensitive-y are pretty much full time residents, we have mutual hate.
Clumsy showed up when I was making dinner, I managed to steam the hell out of my favorite finger.
I managed to make 11+12=33 today, so Stupid As Shit-y was definitely in residence.
I think I'll go see drunk-y for a bit.

5 comments:

Syd said...

I'm just waiting to see how many of them are going to show up for my weekend. The dreaded camping trip. Argh!

Rainwolf said...

Camping, I'm really sorry, I gave that up years ago after I tried to drown the dog.

i used to be me said...

haha, I've never thought about which finger was my favorite.

SassyFemme said...

Stupid as Shity stayed away, but was replaced by Salty Crave-y. The rest of the bitches showed up.

Rainwolf said...

Genius, it's only my favorite since it's the one I flip people off with.
Oh yeah, I forgot her Sassy, it's been potato chips 3 meals a day around here.