Thursday, May 31, 2007

Spiders

I hate them with a passion. I know, some are supposedly good, I don't care, they gross me out. I just looked up and saw a nasty reddish-brown fucker sitting on the corner of a picture on my desk. Ok, I'll knock him off in the floor and bye bye spidey. I lost him. Now I feel creepy crawly cuz I don't know where he is. I hate that.

4 comments:

i used to be me said...

I don't like them either but I hate killing them. The other day there was a big one on my bathroom floor so I trapped it under a jar but when I tried to tip the jar to scoop it up it almost escaped. I got a piece of paper and slid it under the jar until it was all the way covering the jar opening and the spider was on top of the paper, then I crimped the paper over the top of the jar and took the spider outside and let it go. Now you know I am even weirder than you thought, but I am a weirdo with good spider karma.

Rainwolf said...

I'll put out pretty much everything except spiders, even cave crickets and I don't like them either, but they're too nasty to squish.
"good spider karma" heh, I like that. My personal hell will probably involve millions of the little buggers.

Ranni said...

I'm not afraid of spiders but when I find them in the bathroom, especially when I'm in the shower and see them, I feel so...vulnerable. Hate seeing them in the bathroom. 'Course, I never realized this until I was halfway through my shampoo one day when I opened my eyes and saw a huge ass wolf spider on the ceiling. Tore the shower curtain down trying to get out, lol.

Rainwolf said...

I probably would have torn down the bathroom door.