Not the asylum yet, dammit. I just burned the fuck outta myself with a cigarette, I'm sensitive, leave me alone.
I will be home on a Friday night, cooking dinner for Lucy since her life sucks so much more than mine right now.
Yeah, that's the plan, right now, I'm thinking I might pick up pizza on the way home.......nah, I should be a good girl and take care of her. Devil says pizza sounds good, Angel says I should make porkchops and asparagus, except I'm the only one who likes asparagus, hmmm.
I think I'll just go nurse my burnt finger and worry about it later, just call me Scarlett. Tomorrow is another day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You could always just do Taco Bell since tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo.
A little early "celebration", if you will. ;-)
big pissy..how could you...taco bell?...really ..that's not real mexican food...tequila...NOW that's mexican food...
I love asparagus..but it makes your pee smell funny...
well, actually I'm not sure if it makes YOUR pee smell funny...but it makes MY pee smell funny...
Granny is right, Taco Hell? Really, I think not. I'll have a shot of Patrone instead.
Never noticed my pee, it usually smells like pee to me, but I'm a beer drinker. It's all clean.
Post a Comment