Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sick *Updated*

I seem to have contracted the crud dammit. Ya'll have a good night, I'll catch up with ya later.

So after 3 hours in the doc's office, culminating in a very painful and prolonged coughing fit while this sweet little old lady was trying to stick a needle in my ass, it's been determined that I have a nasty sinus infection trying to work it's way up to bronchitis.
I'm loaded up on meds and going to bed. See ya.

5 comments:

i used to be me said...

That ain't no fun, feel better dear.

Anonymous said...

YICK Hate to hear that you are sick doll...on the upside, was the nurse with the needle at least cute?

Rainwolf said...

Thanks Genius.

Unfortunately, as much as I like old ladies, this one was even out of my age range.

SassyFemme said...

Ugh, feel better soon!

yellowdoggranny said...

I have had the 'fucking flu' but never the 'crud damnit'....is it bad?....feel better..