Saturday, May 05, 2007

What the hell

I was gonna tell you something really disgusting, but Lucy would chastise me for having no shame. Heh, I pretty much gave that up when I came out for real at 35. I spent so much of my life worried about what people thought of me that when I gave up and decided it didn't matter, nothing was off limits.
I probably should have saved this for coming out day, but I'm in the mood, and bored, waiting for my HASHBROWNS.
I fell in love in Armpit, AL when I was 15, she was 16. It was a summer of "I know this ain't right, but it seems right, and I can tell she thinks so too, but I can't make a move until she does" and raging hormones, and it was scary and wonderful, and she lived with us, and slept in my bed. When she moved out to live with her Dad is when it finally happened.
It was sweet, just kissing all night, the next day, she was freaked, I knew what I was and what I wanted, lots of shit happened, I got thrown back in the closet because "it ain't right."
Long story short, she and I managed to be together for 4 years, but I had to lie about who I was the whole time, and I had to like it.
Next girlfriend, 16 yrs of pretending, she threw me out, I lived alone for 5 years and finally found myself.
I came out of my glass closet since everyone knew anyway, we just pretended it wasn't.
I'm now a sick individual who happens to be a lesbian, with a lot of straight friends who accept me for who I am and I'm happier than I've ever been.
I like me much better these days, I really don't give a shit, if you don't like me, it's your loss. I'm worth knowing just because I no longer have inhibitions, or not many anyway. I'm fat, but I'll moon you in a heartbeat, I'll do a lot to make you laugh.
LOL sounds like a good personal ad, I'll ask Lucy if she would have responded to this one when she gets here.
Have a good night kids, and try not to dream of my big ol ass.

3 comments:

i used to be me said...

Well, I don't care that you don't care whether I like you or not cuz I do, so there. take that!

Rainwolf said...

LOL RL, I'll remember that if I ever need another.

Awww, I'm kinda partial to you Genius, so thanks.

yellowdoggranny said...

as my sainted dearly departed mother would say:"fuckem"...I like who you are not who you have sex with...jeeez, people get all hung up on the wrong things...it's ok to bomb and kill innocent people and have our soldiers get bombed and shot at..but two people of the same sex making love ....
....oooh..bad!...