Lucy and I went test driving today. Since I hate her driving, it was an experience I was hoping to avoid, I had 2 bloody mary's before we started. We had a very nice young man at one place who figured out we were together pretty quick, other place was an old fart with better things to do apparently. Anyway. She went to work and Annie and I went out to throw darts, after a shot of tequila for our birthdays. It didn't help my throwing at all, it's not doing much for my spelling either, I have to backspace way too much.
Anywho, The Dirty Old Man and The Princess showed up, we played, badly, but had fun. Everyone went home early.
The Princess got lucky last night so we were catching up on all that while we had him, since he was totally unreachable yesterday, that bitch.
I asked him if it was like being grilled by the parents, and he replied yes.
Annie and I were, "So do we know him? Is he nice? Pretty? Did you have a good time? Gonna see him again? Is this going somewhere? What's his name? Where does he work?"
He supplied some other info that we didn't want to know but...
Turns out we DO know him, he was our waiter one night out with the girls at one of the fancy places, he would go out to smoke with Lucy and I and chat, very nice guy, we loved him. Unfortunately, it's not relationiship potential, poor Princess.
I'm home, bored, waiting for Lucy to get off work and get here so I can make her take me out for HASHBROWNS...said in a very gutteral zombie kind of voice.
That was a very drunk night, she brought me home and I wanted breakfast, so HASHBROWNS was what I kept repeating until I got some W*ffle House. Yes, I know, I'm an awesome girlfriend. She's lucky to have me:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment