Although Tuesday I was worried, I woke up from a dream where the gates of hell were in my head and I had to listen to all kinds of shit from people trying to get in and out. Must have been all the snot festering around my little brain.
Apparently it was a religious kinda day for me, later I was having a conversation with JHC about what the H. stands for and why he needs a raft if he can walk on water. I believe I was feverish, over-medicated, both, or just having withdrawals from the lack of nicotine and alcohol in my system.
I'm not well, but much much better, thanks. I'm back to work hell today, hiding in my cave and trying to catch up on everything. Later kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm glad you're better but are you sure you should be back to work so soon?
Probably not, but since it's unusual for me to miss work at all due to illness, it's about time.
Glad you're feeling better. Now take care of yourself so you don't relapse. Nothing worse than being sick in the summer. (Spring counts when it's hot outside)
Keep taking care of yourself!
Post a Comment