Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday Night

I went out after work, sick and all. I had to see The Princess and kick his ass at darts. It turned into a long evening of asswhupping, his and others, and a shot of b&b. I'm a new woman. Ok, the same old woman, with a new attitude cuz I'm sick and allowed dammit.
Lucy will be here soon to whip me back into shape, but she'll feel bad for my ass cuz she hasn't seen it all week.
I just cleaned the dog's ears and we danced. I'm not sure if I should be ashamed or not. Apparently I should, Annie is mad I danced with the dog.
Lucy is taking me to breakfast. Life is good.
Ya'll just deal, I'm sorry you're not me.

2 comments:

i used to be me said...

Forget Masked CHaos, your new name is Dances With Dogs.

Rainwolf said...

LOL